Tonn and Blank Construction carefully and thoughtfully planned on the construction phasing so that the unit was never shut down. Special consideration was giving so that the construction work had minimal impact to patients, visitors and employees through the entire project duration.
• 7 triage rooms and an infusion area for newly admitted patients (2nd floor
• 12 expanded labor and delivery rooms (2nd floor)
• 8 large antepartum suites with in-room refrigerators (2nd floor)
• 2 operating room suites for cesarean procedures (2nd floor)
• 36 postpartum suites and a nursery (3rd floor)
• 24 private neonatal intensive care rooms (4th floor)
• 10 “kid-friendly” pediatric rooms (4th floor)