The new $46 million Cancer Center at Munster will be a 83,500-square-foot, three-story addition. Services include radiation oncology treatment, medical oncology-infusion therapy, 15-chair infusion center, a full-service breast center, endoscopy suites, a pharmacy, physician offices, retail space and large waiting area.
Groundbreaking: Munster Cancer Center
Search the Site
- Manufacturing Plant Expansion at Urschel Laboratories December 5, 2023
- How Virtual Design Simplifies Construction Projects November 28, 2023
- Building Trades Day with Notre Dame October 26, 2023
- Schematic Design: The Basics and the Benefits October 5, 2023
- Improving the Construction Experience Through In-House Craftmanship September 6, 2023