Franciscan Health and Beacon Health have broken ground on the $21.6 million Franciscan Beacon Hospital. The new hospital should be completed in 2020 and will comprise about 28,000 square feet of new construction and will feature a full-service 10-bed emergency department and eight impatient beds.
Construction Begins at Franciscan Beacon Hospital
Search the Site
- Tonn and Blank Leads Efforts for Healthcare Workers April 28, 2020
- From Preparation to Action – Navigating COVID-19 April 1, 2020
- Pandemic Response – Our Team Creates Temporary Triage Facilities March 21, 2020
- Computer Services, Inc. Addition and Renovation January 30, 2020
- Construction Begins on Acute Care Hospital in Northwest Indiana December 10, 2019