Franciscan Health and Beacon Health have broken ground on the $21.6 million Franciscan Beacon Hospital. The new hospital should be completed in 2020 and will comprise about 28,000 square feet of new construction and will feature a full-service 10-bed emergency department and eight impatient beds.
Construction Begins at Franciscan Beacon Hospital
Search the Site
- Breathing New Life into an Architectural Treasure January 26, 2023
- Lakeshore Bone & Joint Project Team Wins Commercial Project of the Year January 4, 2023
- Tonn and Blank Selects New Vice President of Central Indiana December 7, 2022
- 100-Year Celebration 🎉 November 15, 2022
- 100 Years of Tonn and Blank Construction October 10, 2022