Franciscan St. Francis Cancer Center
In 2012, the new Cancer Center opened. The Cancer Center was expanded from 20,000 to 90,000 square feet and includes outpatient bone marrow transplant clinic, 25-bay infusion center, medical offices, expanded radiation oncology department, advanced PET/CT imaging technology, cancer research department, and several areas for patient support services.
- Medical offices for breast and gynecological oncology surgeons
- Increased medical office space for medical oncology/hematology
- Re-designed and expanded radiation oncology department
- Installation of advanced PET/CT imaging technology
- On-site location for the cancer research department
- Reflection/spiritual care room
- Patient resource center
- Retail center for patients needing wigs and prostheses
- Conference center
- Expanded from 20,000 to 90,000 square feet
- Two-story glass lobby
- Outdoor courtyard located in the center of the building.
- Fast track project