Franciscan St. Anthony Health Chesterton Health and Emergency Department
The new 50,000 square foot building located in Chesterton, Indiana, is the region's only 24/7, free standing emergency department.
As an extension of Franciscan St. Anthony, the new Health and Emergency Center needed to be designed and built to provide the same high quality services provided at the Hospital.
- 24/7 laboratory and imaging services on-site Private emergency department bays
- Pediatric room
- Specially designed trauma room with 360-degree access to the patient
- Onsite advanced EMS transportation
- Full Service Outpatient Imaging Center
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging(MRI)
- Women's Breast Center with full-field digital mammography
- X-Ray, CT
- Community Room